THIS AUTUMN

10/16/2013

there is nothing like autumn in the midwest that lifts my spirits & reinspires me to get outside and take photos again. it's been a while since my last post and going back to my parents' home was just what i needed to get back on track, in more ways than one. here are my favorite shots from this last visit with my loved ones. 
 ^i couldn't resist, haha!
 ^kylie, best personality i've ever seen in a dog.
 ^counting tree rings.
 ^my awesome parents!
^i can't stop laughing at these photos of kylie and oliver!
^my brother & soon-to-be sister!

we were sad to have missed my sister who recently moved to michigan and couldn't make it back until thanksgiving. i've been realizing lately how difficult it can be to have family all together since we've grown up and moved away. it just makes it that more special when we do see everyone. i hope these crisp days and the loved ones around you are filling you with love and peace. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Latest Pins