HOME: PART II

1/09/2014



Change is good. Always looking forward, taking on new challenges, and building a life with the people you love. This time of year always has me looking back on past holiday photos and videos and I can't believe how much I've grown since I met Oliver. How much both of us have grown. It must be one of the most satisfying things I can think of. Self-improvement.

And some things never change. 

This is a toast to the times in life you never want to see pass. Those times being home and opening your parents' refrigerator without thinking twice. The way your old dog plays with you like you never left. Sharing drinks and watching your friends' band play just like the past weekend...or was that 5 years ago already? 


This post is to our loved ones. You mean more to us than you know. Cheers.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Latest Pins