WINE + CHEESE TASTING

1/24/2015


I think it's safe to say us Wisconsinites have a thing for cheese. There is no shortage of variety or price points here and most of us have a few different types of cheese in our refrigerators on a consistent basis. 

With that being said, I am embarrassed to admit that I hadn't participated in a cheese and wine tasting night before this post. Without much planning, a couple girlfriends and I picked up ingredients to make up a cheese board and let our conversation take us into the night. 

Cheers to simplicity and spontaneity! 


and an arial shot of our cheese board via my Instagram


pairings

chardonnay // brie
riesling // smoked gouda
& apple wood white cheddar
zinfandel // fontinella

sides

sicilian olives
salami
french bread
crackers
grapes
apple & pear slices



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love this idea! I think I'll do something similar for my girls vacation to Door County this summer!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Pins