GRATITUDE: WHAT MAKES YOU GRATEFUL?

11/26/2013

grat·i·tude
noun
1the quality of being thankful; readiness to show appreciation for and to return kindness.


Thanksgiving is upon us already and every year, I take some time to reflect. I love the second part of the definition above because it turns gratitude from a passive thought or feeling to an action. SHOW your gratitude. Some food for thought...

I am so grateful for another year to celebrate with family. I feel that I'm becoming more aware of time passing quickly as I grow older and want to make sure I make the most of it!

What are you grateful for this year? What makes you grateful on an everyday basis? I'd love to see your replies in the comments below!




Wishing you a wonderful happy Thanksgiving,

Beth
   

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I am thankful for the simple truth that is everywhere if we have eyes to see it.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Pins