OUR CHRISTMAS CARD PHOTOS

12/07/2013


I was going to wait to post these until we had our Christmas cards sent out, but it looks like we won't be getting them in until the 17th possibly and I just can't wait that long. This is our second Christmas as a married couple and we didn't do cards last year, which I regret. I'll blame it on being a full-time student back then. These are quite special to me as they were taken at my parents' home up north on Thanksgiving. It was definitely a family effort as my mom and sister's boyfriend helped with setup, we used my dad's gear, and my sister took the photos, so beautifully I have to add. Thank you for running around in the cold and snow with us, you all! 



Shot by Elisabeth Patten on our Canon Powershot A810 point and shoot.
Edited by myself with VSCO. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Latest Pins