ADVENTURING | DELLS OF EAU CLAIRE

6/06/2015



Happy, happy weekend all. 

I received my new Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 lens in the mail this week and was anxious to get out and shoot with it. We returned to fully hike the Dells of Eau Claire, about 16 miles west of our home in Wausau, WI. It's an absolutely beautiful location that I'm sure we'll be frequenting many more times this season. 

I've been struggling to get back into shooting and posting on here for a while now since we moved from Madison. I'll be doing my best to post at least one image every week this summer. 




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Teton-PITON - Skiing | TITNIA®
    The Teton-PITON titanium 6al4v ski season is full of titanium dioxide spectacular results and the titanium grey Teton-PITON ski season ford escape titanium 2021 gets iron titanium token underway with this winter.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Pins